1. Walmart – because they are sexist, racist and all around evil (a couple of examples being holding work meetings at stip clubs in order to make female employees feel as uncomfortable as possible and the recent class action law suits filed by female employees who were sick of gender discrimination while working at Walmart, and let’s not forget extreme exploitation of foreign workers).
2. Secret Deoderant – for producing a subtle and yet powerfully sexist commercial.
3. Belvedere Vodka – for producing an advertisement that supported raping women.
4. Fox News – i dont think i need to explain this one.
5. Victoria’s secret – for marketing t shirts that say “study less, party more”. A product marketed specifically to women consumers.
6. Any newspaper that refused to print the Doonesbury cartoon that satirized the new rape abortion laws.
7. Any pharmacy that refuses to sell plan B.
8. Sleep Train – for reinstating support for Rush Limbaugh after he “apologized” for calling women who use birth control sluts.
9. Jameson Whisky – for using an advertisement that explicitly (and “humorously”) explained how their whisky is more valuable than a woman’s life.
10. BMW – for consistently using advertisements that promote violence and objectification of women.
11. Dr Pepper – for having an advertisement that explicitly says the product is “not for women.”
12. Carl’s Jr. – do i really need to explain this one?
13. Any church or church funded organizaiton that advocates women as second-class citizens or who advocates domestic violence as a “family issue.”
14. Axe products, because they have consistently been anti-woman in pretty much all their advertising campaigns.
15. Newcastle beer – sexist commercial.
16. Proctor and Gamble – for defending their support for ALEC (American Legislation Exchange Counsel). They dared the American public to boycott them – join me and accept their challenge. ALEC is a really powerful and evil group that makes sure anti-gay and anti-women laws get put on the Republican agenda. Proctor and Gamble make products like:
Ariel laundry detergent
Bounty paper towels, sold in the United States and Canada
Braun, a small-appliances manufacturer specializing in electric razors, coffeemakers, toasters, and blenders
Charmin bathroom tissue and moist towelettes
Dawn dishwashing detergent
Downy fabric softener and dryer sheets
Lenor fabric softener
Duracell batteries and flashlights
Fusion five blade cartridge and razors.
Gain fresh smelling liquid and powder laundry detergents, liquid fabric softener and dryer sheets
Gillette, variety of razors for men and women, shaving cream for men, body wash for men, shampoo for men, deodorant and anti-perspirant for men
Head & Shoulders shampoo
Iams dog and cat foods
Olay Personal and beauty products
Oral-B inter-dental products, such as Oral-B Glide
Pampers & Pampers Kandoo disposable diapers and moist towelettes
Pantene haircare products
Tide variety of liquid and powder laundry detergents, stain remover for laundry and stain remover pen
Wella hair care products
Febreze Odor control/Freshener
17. Ruffles potato chips – they are launching a horribly sexist new advertising campaign. ick!
19. Revlon – for supporting the GOP war on women by hosting a Romney fundraiser.
20. Chick-Fil-A = for openly hating gay people.
21. Hobby Lobby – a craft store chain that is suing the government – because they don’t want to provide healthcare to their female employees – they are proud misogynists.
22. Red Lobster, for publicly announcing they don’t care about their employees
23. Olive Garden, for publicly announcing they don’t care about their employees
24. Macy’s, for financially supporting Rush Limbaugh through ad campaigns.